I usually don't have time to join in on these, but thought I'd make time this week because the question amused me. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing every one's answers.
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
5. Odd things end up in my room (things that aren't mine).
4. I always put my left shoe on first. It doesn't matter what type of shoe, be it cleat, heel, or sneaker the left one always goes on first.
3. On my shelf, books within a series have to be placed with the first book on the left with the others to the right of it.
2. This drives everyone in my family crazy (my parents & sisters), I have been known to go and reload the dishwasher after they just finished because they didn't do it right.
1. I can name a lot of songs just by listening to the first couple of notes, and can usally sing along with them after only hearing it once. .
Also, stop by and vote for what I'll read next month for Vintage Reads -> HERE (the theme is Spies/Mysteries).
You can also enter to win a copy of Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan-> HERE