Cannot believe that it is time for the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon again. I am so excited about this one because Kai of Fiction State of Mind has put together a group to cheer each other on.
My Reading List:
Be My Enemy by Ian McDonald
False Covenant by Ari Marmell
Invisible Murder by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis (audiobook)
I'm reading Be My Enemy by Ian McDonald.
Partners in Crime by Kim Harrington
Sleepover Stakeout by Kim Harrington
Framed & Dangerous by Kim Harrington
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
chocolate milk and brownie
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have been blogging here at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia for the past four years...well it will be four on the 22nd of this month.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
No hefty tomes today. I'm hoping to catch up on some of the shorter books that I haven't read yet.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm doing fine, just wish this allergy headache would leave. Not sleepy at all.
2) What have you finished reading?
I have finished all three Sleuth or Dare books by Kim Harrington.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
All the books I've read so far. They were all three really, really good.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Someone ate the last brownie, so I haven't had any snacks for the readathon.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Not yet, but am hoping to find a couple awesome blogs to follow.