- Print books only
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade books
- Manga and graphic novels- any age range…except for mature.
- Audiobooks- Young Adult, Mid-grade.
What I cannot accept for review:
- Ebooks, PDFs, or any other digitally formatted book. Digital books hurt my eyes something fierce.
- Adult books, they just don't work for me as a reader. The only exception I may make for adult books is for fantasy or sci-fi books. Other than that, adult books are a no-go here.
Other than reviews I promote YA/MG Books with:
- Book tours. I absolutely love participating in blog tours, so, if you're hosting one or your book is going on tour feel free to shoot me an email. My schedule fills up quick, so, you may want to email at least two months before the tour is set to begin.
- Young Adult and Middle Grade Author interviews
- Guest posts *only rule is that you keep your post clean*
- Promotional giveaways
- Please, include as much information about the title, author, and time frame of when a review would be needed, as possible.
- I get a lot of emails, so it may take me at least a week to reply. I, really, try to be prompt but sometimes things happen.
- Please, include the author's name and the book’s title in the subject line of the email, should you choose to email me. If it’s blank, or sounds spammy, I will not open it.
- DO NOT attach your book in an email, please. That is an automatic red-card and will see your email sent right to my spam/trash can.